Image Sensor Sockets
Andon has developed the largest line of Image Sensor Sockets in the industry. We have sockets for Atmel, Dalsa, E2V, Fairchild, Hamamatsu, Kodak, Marconi, Micron, Motorola, National, NEC, Peripheral Imaging, Phillips, Site, Sony, TI, and Toshiba.
Image Sensor sockets provide higher reliability because the sockets can be soldered to the motherboard in large quantities. Later, as required, the sensors can be plugged-in or unplugged and upgraded easily.
- Reduce static discharge (ESD) because of less handling
- Eliminate soldering temperature which can effect the color array
- Eliminate need to de-solder CCD.
- Eliminate cleaning solution, scratches to glass plate, and risk blistering the PCB.
- Eliminate assembly line temperatures, humidity, and shock.