GPS Repeater Kits, Defense GPS Hangar Repeater Kit
It is all about saving time. If you can save an hour here or there by NOT having to move aircraft out of the hangar, it adds up. The GPS Hangar kit operates by receiving GPS satellite signals with an antenna located outside the hangar and bringing the signal inside or under a covered (GPS denied) space.
Configured with a smart GPS controller, it is continuously self-testing for any problems - detecting open circuits, faulty antennas, inadequate satellite coverage, oscillation, or internal component issues.
- Precise operator control over output signal level
- Automatic Gain Control (locked in power level)
- Oscillation Detection/Mitigation
- Always On or On/Off Option
- Passive Antenna
- Active Antenna
- Swivel & Pole Mount
- COPRO Surge Protector (optional)
- 3 ft (.9m) C240 coaxial cable
- Up to 100 ft (30.48m) C240 coaxial cable