2x4 GPS Splitter
The MS24 is a military qualified, two-input, four-output, GPS splitter which includes an antenna health sensor and an embedded antenna switch. Dual input ports allow the splitter to be connected to two GPS receive antennas. The sensor monitors the health of the primary antenna connected to the splitter. Based on the information provided by the sensor, the splitter will switch to the secondary antenna in the event of a failure with the primary antenna.
- Embedded Antenna Health Sensor
- Automatic Internal Antenna Port Switch
- External Antenna Port Switching Capability
- Passes GPS L1/L2, GLONASS L1/L2, Galileo, Compass
- Optional Antenna Fault Indicator Panel
The S14GT features an antenna DC bias select circuit. This allows for the active antenna DC input to be applied to any or all RF outputs. With this feature, one DC voltage will be chosen to power the antenna while other inputs will be switched to DC loads. Designed for redundancy, if the selected DC bias input should fail, the DC bias will automatically switch to another DC input to ensure an uninterrupted supply to the active antenna.
- Delivers L band frequency signals to multiple GPS synchronization modules and receivers
- Amplified to offset splitter losses
- High isolation
- Also available with 0dB gain
- Optimum signal quality with low noise
- Rugged, providing long-lasting, trouble free deployment
- High isolation mitigates interference between multiple GPS devices
- Features reliability and redundancy