D3 - DAGR Distributed Device
D3 provides a single platform for distribution of PNT data with port independence. Each PNT device that is plugged into the D3 has full control over the port from the D3, as if the device has its own DAGR.
D3 functions as a secure GPS Hub or Router. One D3 can serve IS-GPS-153 PNT data simultaneously to multiple communication or weapon systems that require secure GPS information.
D3 conveniently fits in the same bracket used by the DAGR and uses standard DAGR cabling.
- Total Weight: 1 lb
- Overall Size: 3.74" x 6.37" x 1.64"
- Embedded GPS Receiver
- One D3 will multiply by four the AN/PSN-13A output data in a mounted platform application
- Saves space, weight and power (SWaP)
- Zero Impact to Subscriber Application Software/Hardware
- No need to rely on expensive GB-GRAMS in each LRU
- Includes easy to use configuration software