Lab Power Supplies, Linear Controlled
Konstanter series LSP laboratory power supplies are high precision DC power supplies for use in R&D, production, service and training.
Three variants are available with approximately 100 W output power. The devices feature excellent regulating accuracy and minimal residual ripple, and outstanding ease of operation.
- Floating output
- Safe electrical separation
- Output can be switched on and off
- Voltage and current regulating (square wave)
- Rotary encoders for adjusting voltage and current
- Adjustment is also possible with keys
- Multifunctional LCD
- Setup memory for 10 device settings
- Protective functions
- Attractive design, benchtop instrument, suitable for mounting to a 19" rack
- Computer control with RS232 or USB via interface adapter possible